Keyboard and stand are the perfect on-the-go solution
Sydney, Australia - January 18, 2011 - Logitech announced today the Australian availability of the Logitech® Fold-Up Keyboard, the ideal tool for comfy, on-the-go typing on the iPad® 2.
With a full-size, Bluetooth® keyboard and stand, it is literally a case of open and type, and close and forget. When closed, the keyboard rests securely underneath the iPad 2. While open, it holds the iPad 2 at the ideal angle for typing and taking notes. Unlike folio-style Bluetooth keyboards, Logitech's Fold-Up Keyboard is full-sized for comfortable typing. The device charges itself over a USB connection, so there is never a need to worry about replacing batteries. The keyboard wakes up and is ready to use as soon as it's unfolded and it even turns itself off automatically when it's folded down in order to conserve battery power.
"The Logitech Fold-Up Keybaord for iPad 2 is perfect for people on-the-move who need to be able to set-up or pack-up in the blink of an eye," said Annabelle Woods, General Manager of Logitech Australia.
"As tablets entrench themselves further in to our lives, users need more than just fingertip scrolling and pointing, this is why Logitech has added to its range of tablet keyboards to provide users with greater flexibility and when it comes to creating content ."
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Fold-Up Keybaord for iPad 2 is in stores now, for a suggested retail price of $179.95. It is currently available from The Good Guys, Myer and on Logitech.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit