Once again redefining the way we interact with the digital world, today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) unveiled the Logitech® Cube. With a unique design that re-imagines what a mouse can be, the Logitech Cube offers everything you want in a mouse, and effortlessly becomes a presenter when you need it.
When used as a mouse, the Logitech Cube scrolls when you swipe your finger along the main panel, thanks to Logitech's Flow Scroll software that delivers a smooth scrolling experience similar to your favorite touchscreen smartphone.
"With its sleek design, the Logitech Cube catches your eye immediately," said Todd Walker, brand manager at Logitech. "But it doesn't stop with distinctive design. The Cube has just the right set of features, whether you're working through an international flight or making a critical presentation - all in a beautiful tiny package."
To use the Logitech Cube as a presenter, all you need to do is lift it in the air and moments later it's in presenter mode. Clicking the top of the mouse advances to the next slide, and if you need to go back simply turn the mouse over in your hand and click again.
And, this pocket-perfect mouse travels light, so whether you're traveling from your desk to the conference room or taking your computer from the living room to the kitchen you can easily carry your mouse with you wherever you go.
The Logitech Cube also comes with the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver, featuring Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz connectivity and a small-enough form factor to stay plugged into your computer when you move around. This gives you the reliability of a cord with the convenience of wireless, along with the option to connect up to six compatible devices. Add a keyboard or a number pad, or even another mouse, without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
The Logitech Cube has been named an International CES Innovations 2012 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree in the Computer Peripherals product category and will be featured in the Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase at the 2012 International CES, which runs Jan. 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Cube is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in January 2012. It will be available online only at https://www.logitech.com for a suggested retail price of $69.99. For more information please visit https://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit