Once again redefining the way we interact with the digital world, today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) unveiled the Logitech® Cube. With a unique design that re-imagines what a mouse can be, the Logitech Cube offers everything you want in a mouse, and effortlessly becomes a presenter when you need it.
When used as a mouse, the Logitech Cube scrolls when you swipe your finger along the main panel, thanks to Logitech's Flow Scroll software that delivers a smooth scrolling experience similar to your favorite touchscreen smartphone.
"With its sleek design, the Logitech Cube catches your eye immediately," said Todd Walker, brand manager at Logitech. "But it doesn't stop with distinctive design. The Cube has just the right set of features, whether you're working through an international flight or making a critical presentation - all in a beautiful tiny package."
To use the Logitech Cube as a presenter, all you need to do is lift it in the air and moments later it's in presenter mode. Clicking the top of the mouse advances to the next slide, and if you need to go back simply turn the mouse over in your hand and click again.
And, this pocket-perfect mouse travels light, so whether you're traveling from your desk to the conference room or taking your computer from the living room to the kitchen you can easily carry your mouse with you wherever you go.
The Logitech Cube also comes with the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver, featuring Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz connectivity and a small-enough form factor to stay plugged into your computer when you move around. This gives you the reliability of a cord with the convenience of wireless, along with the option to connect up to six compatible devices. Add a keyboard or a number pad, or even another mouse, without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
The Logitech Cube has been named an International CES Innovations 2012 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree in the Computer Peripherals product category and will be featured in the Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase at the 2012 International CES, which runs Jan. 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nev.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Cube is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in January 2012. It will be available online only at https://www.logitech.com for a suggested retail price of $69.99. For more information please visit https://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM