OCZ Technology Unveils 2000MHz Triple Channel Memory Kits for Intel® Core i7 processors, with the Introduction of the Extreme-Performance Blade Series
Sunnyvale, Calif.-December 18, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today introduced the Blade Series Triple Channel Memory kit, the latest maximum-performance RAM designed specifically for the Intel® Core i7 processor / Intel® X58 Express Chipset. At DDR3-2000 CL 7-8-7, the Blade Series harnesses industry-leading speeds at the low voltage required to safely run Core i7's triple channel mode. With the ideal combination of all the factors that formulate the ultimate memory solution- density, speed, latency, and an effective new cooling design-the Blade 2000 kit is guaranteed to please enthusiasts looking to take the hottest Intel platform to new heights.
"Within any extreme performance computer, the memory subsystem holds a key position for storing and delivering the data to the processor in the fastest possible manner," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "Using a triple channel configuration custom tailored towards Intel's Core i7 platform, the latest OCZ Blade Series kits epitomize the pinnacle of memory technology by delivering 2000MHz data rate for an available bandwidth of 35GB/sec to satisfy even the most data-hungry processor in the current marketplace."
The Blade Series heatspreader aims to enhance heat dissipation to improve the longevity and stability of the modules while keeping a sleek, low profile. The new propriety design has numerous channels that increase the surface area to more efficiently offload heat away from the memory chips and PCB. Push your gaming or overclocking rig to the extreme with the superior thermal solution and unmatched speeds of the high-end Blade Series memory modules.
Blade 2000 modules will be showcased at the upcoming CES 2009 show, and will be available shortly afterwards. OCZ continues to expand its extensive product offerings and deliver the landmark speeds called for by the enthusiast community. OCZ's Blade 2000 Triple Channel kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility with the latest Intel Core i7 motherboards, and are backed by the industry leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
For more information on the Blade Series DDR3-2000 Triple Channel memory kit, please visit our product page here
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at https://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard