Pretec Unveils i-Disk Bella, Newest Fashionable USB Flash Drive
Store in Style!
Taipei, Taiwan. December 17th, 2008 -- Pretec, the pioneer of world's smallest USB flash drive, introduces to the world i-Disk Bella, the newest fashionable USB flash drive. With unmatchable design and being based on patented technology of i-Disk Diamond, i-Disk Bella is not only the outmost feminine choice to delicate and style data storage, but it is also a flagship product in the stylish accessory category.
i-Disk Bella's concept comes from its name, "Bella", which stands for "Beauty" in Spanish. Pretec has gone beyond simple beauty and now successfully presents the best harmony between exquisiteness, fashion, and quality through the elegance in the design and material of i-Disk Bella. The pearl-like shell inlayed on its silver metal cover assures i-Disk Bella to whisper a mild and romantic femininity while the highest quality of sterling silver elevates i-Disk Bella standards. Pretec i-Disk Bella uniqueness most definitely awes its user's trend. With a pendant made of sterling 925 silver, i-Disk Bella is not only pretty but also an ultimate durable accessory.
With necklace design and amazing features i-Disk Bella is best suited as a personal stylish accessory and the best choice to gift modern women who are always looking for a singular present that compiles technology and womanliness.
i-Disk Bella's slide-push concept basis allows users to fully enjoy the convenience of data storage. The design promotes worry-free enjoyment for it has no closing caps to worry about. Having capacity of 1GB, it permits the most valuable data to always be close to the user in the most discreet way. Pretec i-Disk Bella is one of a kind in its category by providing users luxurious experience to indulge themselves.
Store in Style, anytime and anywhere.
Dimension : 24mm(L) x 14mm(W) x 6mm(H)
Accessory: sterling silver necklace, leather string, and wiper
Storage Capacity: 1GB
Data Transfer Rate: up to 10MB/sec
OS Support : Window ME/2000/XP/Vista; Mac 10.x; Linux 2.4 and above
Pretec (http://www.pretec.com) offers a complete spectrum of small form factor memory cards and card readers such as CF, SD/MMC, USB Flash Drive, and wireless communication devices for digital imaging, mobile communication, and industrial flash markets. As the 2nd company in the world to offer CF cards since 1995 and the company to create CF I/O and SD I/O cards since 1998, Pretec has consistently demonstrated the highest capacity flash cards in the world: such as CF 3GB, 6GB, 12GB, 16GB, 24GB, 48GB and SD 4GB, SDHC 8GB and 16GB; the fastest flash card in the world: such as CF 80X and 333X, SD 133X, USB 166X, and SSD (IDE/SATA) 400X. With more than 200 patents granted or filed, Pretec has also been offering the smallest USB flash drive in the world with unique technology: such as i-Disk Tiny ("Best Gear of 2003" by TIME Magazine) and i-Disk Diamond; the most reliable flash card in the world: such as rugged PCMCIA, rugged CF card, and i-Disk Bulletproof, a water-proof, fire-proof, and bullet-proof USB flash drive.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series