Twinsburg, OH - November 16th
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announces newly added desktop systems featuring the new X79 chipset by Intel. These 2nd generation "E" series processors are built on a new LGA 2011 socket, different from the previous 32nm die sized Sandy Bridge processor. Though the specifications are familiar, they are an entirely new concept compared to what has been done by Intel in the past. Key features are still retained, including Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost, but the overclocking threshold is higher. These Sandy Bridge-E processors are considered the workstation class processors of their kind.
What Sandy Bridge-E will do for gaming is minimal and most enthusiasts will notice a slight difference. Recent gaming benchmarks have shown, at most, a three frame rate difference when the PCIe 3.0 bus is compared to the PCIe 2.0 bus. However, workstation configurations will see a significant gain in productivity when reviewing synthetic benchmarks. These results have to be taken with a grain of salt, but still prove the worthiness of the i7 Extreme 2011 processor and the 15MB of L3 cache it carries.
The Intel X79 chipset will continue to raise the performance standard industry-wide, combined with the exceptional integration AVADirect provides with newly released Intel products. Sandy Bridge-E opens up a large variety of workstation related solutions the world-renowned manufacturer can offer satisfying many vertical markets and PC extremists alike. AVADirect will continuously update their website with new products featuring the Intel X79 chipset beyond what is currently listed. More importantly, their mission directly correlates to offering the most extensive configuration options while incorporating advanced technologies currently available. This philosophy is what sets them apart from competitors. AVADirect increasingly raises the bar for performance and industry standards at an affordable price; thus making AVADirect solutions ideal.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
For more information, visit https://www.avadirect.com.
To configure a system based off of current X79 systems offered by AVADirect click here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD EPYC Milan CPU: Zen 3 on newer 7nm+ node teased
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update out, includes Nuketown map
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms