Twinsburg, OH - November 16th
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announces newly added desktop systems featuring the new X79 chipset by Intel. These 2nd generation "E" series processors are built on a new LGA 2011 socket, different from the previous 32nm die sized Sandy Bridge processor. Though the specifications are familiar, they are an entirely new concept compared to what has been done by Intel in the past. Key features are still retained, including Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost, but the overclocking threshold is higher. These Sandy Bridge-E processors are considered the workstation class processors of their kind.
What Sandy Bridge-E will do for gaming is minimal and most enthusiasts will notice a slight difference. Recent gaming benchmarks have shown, at most, a three frame rate difference when the PCIe 3.0 bus is compared to the PCIe 2.0 bus. However, workstation configurations will see a significant gain in productivity when reviewing synthetic benchmarks. These results have to be taken with a grain of salt, but still prove the worthiness of the i7 Extreme 2011 processor and the 15MB of L3 cache it carries.
The Intel X79 chipset will continue to raise the performance standard industry-wide, combined with the exceptional integration AVADirect provides with newly released Intel products. Sandy Bridge-E opens up a large variety of workstation related solutions the world-renowned manufacturer can offer satisfying many vertical markets and PC extremists alike. AVADirect will continuously update their website with new products featuring the Intel X79 chipset beyond what is currently listed. More importantly, their mission directly correlates to offering the most extensive configuration options while incorporating advanced technologies currently available. This philosophy is what sets them apart from competitors. AVADirect increasingly raises the bar for performance and industry standards at an affordable price; thus making AVADirect solutions ideal.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
For more information, visit https://www.avadirect.com.
To configure a system based off of current X79 systems offered by AVADirect click here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz