Stealth.com Inc. (Stealth Computer), a leading ISO 9001 manufacturer of industrial rugged computers and peripherals has released the new model LPC-125LPFM, a rugged, small footprint, fanless computer for industrial, Mobile/In-Vehicle and Embedded applications.
The LPC-125LPFM is a breakthrough in small form factor computing. The rugged, diminutive size, noise free computer operates in wide temperature ranges and drawing less than 20 Watts of operational power. This energy efficient & versatile PC measures out at only, 4.6" x 6.1" x 2.0" (117mm x 155mm x 52mm) or slightly larger than a deck of playing cards. The Stealth Mini PC weighs in at a mere 1.2lbs or 0.54kg. The PC operates from 10-26V of DC power making it ideal for DC powered applications typically found in vehicle and mobile applications.
According to Stealth CEO, Ed Boutilier; "The LPC-125LPFM is the smallest fanless PC we have offered to date. The rugged chassis, wide operating temperatures, DC voltage input and our smart power interface for controlled system start-up and shut-down makes it ideal for embedded, field and in-vehicle computing apps."
Stealth's fanless mobile PC utilizes the energy saving Intel D525 Pineview 1.8GHz Dual Core processor technology with two physical cores and four Intel Hyperthreading resources (two per core). The Stealth ultra low-powered computer provides plenty of performance for most embedded and in-vehicle applications.
The LPC-125LPFM Mini PC features a multitude of I/O connectivity built directly into its impressively small design such as; Gigabit LAN, 3-USB, 2-Serial, Video, Audio In/Out, 2-PS/2 ports and 1-external express card slot. The rear locking DC power connector ensures power is securely in place. The LPC-125LPFM also features an internal Mini-PCIe card slot for special expansion capability and supports up to 4GB of DDR3 SODIMM memory.
The LPC-125LPFM computer comes standard with a 55GB solid state drive (SSD) providing for extended operating temperatures, vibration and shock. The PC will operate from -10 to +45C or 14 to 113F. If extended temperature, shock and vibration is not a concern the ultra small computer can be configured with a 2.5" mobile hard drive with capacities up to 750GB. Systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP, Linux etc. and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user. The LPC-125LPFM is currently shipping with base pricing starting at $895.00 USD.
Stealth's LittlePC products serve a demanding market where small and powerful solutions are being deployed in space-challenged applications around the world. Embedded Control, Digital Signs, Kiosks, Mobile Navigation, Thin-Clients, POS & Human/Machine Interface are just a few of the applications that are ideal for Stealth's industry trusted products.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit