The Product range of Prolimatech consists of award winning offerings. The Megahalems, Genesis, MK-13 or PK-1 - all managed to set the bar in terms of cooling performance in various magazines and reviews. The entry into the fan market with the Blue Vortex and Red Vortex was just as successful. Prolimatech is now presenting their latest addition to this segment with the unique Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings, which features Aluminum fan blades and red LEDs.
The main focus of the fan development is to ensure the most efficient cooling of their own CPU coolers. With the Vortex series, the Armageddon, Megahalems and all the other units really shine and manage to deliver the best cooling performance, but are also viable for all other coolers and computer cases in the market.
The Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings comes equipped with red LEDs and measures 140 x 140 x 25 millimeters. Due to the use of Aluminum fan blades, the unit is an extraordinary addition to the already potent Vortex series. In this constellation of 13 blades these overlap slightly at the base which is one of its beneficial attributes. The results speak for themselves, as the Aluminum-Vortex manages to push an amazing 214.6 m³ of air at 1600 RPM and 12 Volt.
One could deduct that the high rotation speed would result in a high noise level. In reality the Aluminum-Vortex runs at a quiet 28 dB(A) at full speed. For those wanting a quieter operating noise, the included adapters may be used to reduce the Voltage from 12 to 9 or even 7, which results in a rotation speed of 1200 or 900 RPM respectively, while still retaining the bulk of its cooling power.
As part of the fan one will receive the two low noise adapters, a metal fan guard and an adapter to connect the unit directly to the Molex plug of a power supply along with four mounting screws.
The Prolimatech Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings, Red LED - 140mm will be available at the end of October at a price of 24.90 Euro exclusively on https://www.caseking.de.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ