The Product range of Prolimatech consists of award winning offerings. The Megahalems, Genesis, MK-13 or PK-1 - all managed to set the bar in terms of cooling performance in various magazines and reviews. The entry into the fan market with the Blue Vortex and Red Vortex was just as successful. Prolimatech is now presenting their latest addition to this segment with the unique Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings, which features Aluminum fan blades and red LEDs.
The main focus of the fan development is to ensure the most efficient cooling of their own CPU coolers. With the Vortex series, the Armageddon, Megahalems and all the other units really shine and manage to deliver the best cooling performance, but are also viable for all other coolers and computer cases in the market.
The Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings comes equipped with red LEDs and measures 140 x 140 x 25 millimeters. Due to the use of Aluminum fan blades, the unit is an extraordinary addition to the already potent Vortex series. In this constellation of 13 blades these overlap slightly at the base which is one of its beneficial attributes. The results speak for themselves, as the Aluminum-Vortex manages to push an amazing 214.6 m³ of air at 1600 RPM and 12 Volt.
One could deduct that the high rotation speed would result in a high noise level. In reality the Aluminum-Vortex runs at a quiet 28 dB(A) at full speed. For those wanting a quieter operating noise, the included adapters may be used to reduce the Voltage from 12 to 9 or even 7, which results in a rotation speed of 1200 or 900 RPM respectively, while still retaining the bulk of its cooling power.
As part of the fan one will receive the two low noise adapters, a metal fan guard and an adapter to connect the unit directly to the Molex plug of a power supply along with four mounting screws.
The Prolimatech Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings, Red LED - 140mm will be available at the end of October at a price of 24.90 Euro exclusively on https://www.caseking.de.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit