AVADirect recently decided to add 24GB of RAM as an option for the X7200 Notebook. Previously named "the fastest desktop replacement on the planet" the ability to use the larger amount of RAM adds truth further to both contexts between "the fastest" and "desktop replacement". The X7200 with 24GB now marks a day and age where mobile platforms begin to break-off from the limitations they originally constricted themselves to by offering less than what a desktop is capable of, concerning components and performance. For those who turn to the X7200 flagship notebook for blistering mobile performance can now expect to hold a crown to stationary workstations. Tasks such as video, audio, and photo editing now become just a small footprint of what the X7200 with 24GB of RAM is capable of completing. End-users who wish to utilize the maximum amount of RAM the X7200 supports will need to purchase 64-bit operating system. For Windows, Professional and Ultimate will be required; Home Premium has a limitation of 16GB of RAM that will not be suitable for this setup.
To configure the X7200 with 24GB of RAM click AVADirect Clevo X7200 24GB, then choose the Crucial 24GB kit under "DDR3-1333 SODIMM Memory"
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit