Japanese cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a special edition of Ninja 3 CPU Cooler. Silent Version of Ninja 3 CPU Cooler is modified with the aim to create a specially silent operating CPU Cooler. While normal Ninja 3 version comes with a PWM controlled fan operating in a range from 470 to 1.900 rpm, new Ninja 3 Silent Version is equipped with a Slip Stream 120 mm fan (SY1225SL12L) which is spinning constantly at a fan speed of 800 rpm. Hence allows the CPU Cooler to operate at the impressively low noise level of only 10,70 dBA. At the same time the attached Slip Stream 120 mm fan is able to create an airflow of 40,17 CFM, respectively 68 m³/h.
Thanks to this modification overall weight of Ninja 3 Silent Version could be reduced to 1040 Gramm (37.04 oz.). Main heatsink has not been modified and is furthermore equipped with total of 8 high-quality copper heatpipes which are connected to the nickel-plated copper base-plate. Ninja 3 Silent Version covers all current, and previous CPU Sockets such as Intel socket LGA775, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366 as well as AMD socket 754, 939, AM2, AM2+, AM3, 940, including the new socket AM3+ and FM1. Scythe Flip Mount Super Backplate 2 (F.M.S.B.2) assures safe fit by using a backplate and screw mounting system which was introduced with the normal Version.
Silent Version of Ninja 3 (SCNJ-3000-SV) will be available on the market as of September 2nd 2011 for 37,90 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT/Tax).
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- XFX's new Radeon RX Vega 56, Vega 64 cards not factory OC'd
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ