Japanese cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a special edition of Ninja 3 CPU Cooler. Silent Version of Ninja 3 CPU Cooler is modified with the aim to create a specially silent operating CPU Cooler. While normal Ninja 3 version comes with a PWM controlled fan operating in a range from 470 to 1.900 rpm, new Ninja 3 Silent Version is equipped with a Slip Stream 120 mm fan (SY1225SL12L) which is spinning constantly at a fan speed of 800 rpm. Hence allows the CPU Cooler to operate at the impressively low noise level of only 10,70 dBA. At the same time the attached Slip Stream 120 mm fan is able to create an airflow of 40,17 CFM, respectively 68 m³/h.
Thanks to this modification overall weight of Ninja 3 Silent Version could be reduced to 1040 Gramm (37.04 oz.). Main heatsink has not been modified and is furthermore equipped with total of 8 high-quality copper heatpipes which are connected to the nickel-plated copper base-plate. Ninja 3 Silent Version covers all current, and previous CPU Sockets such as Intel socket LGA775, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366 as well as AMD socket 754, 939, AM2, AM2+, AM3, 940, including the new socket AM3+ and FM1. Scythe Flip Mount Super Backplate 2 (F.M.S.B.2) assures safe fit by using a backplate and screw mounting system which was introduced with the normal Version.
Silent Version of Ninja 3 (SCNJ-3000-SV) will be available on the market as of September 2nd 2011 for 37,90 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT/Tax).
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM