To push the thermal performance envelop of the Precision series to a new level, SilverStone engineers implemented the award-winning 180mm Air Penetrator fan (AP181) into the PS06 tower chassis. With the AP181 and an included silent 120mm fan, the PS06 is capable of top-level cooling performance usually reserved for chassis with twice the cost. Two additional 120mm fan slots lets users further improve cooling performance if necessary. To help keep the dust out while providing great performance, all intake fan slots are also equipped with easily removable fan filters to work effectively with the default positive pressure airflow scheme.
Ergonomic features from previous Precision series have also been retained with tool-less mechanisms for all drive bays along with a newly added external accessible 3.5"/2.5" combo hot-swappable bay on the front panel for convenient hard drive storage. Rounding up this superb package are all black interior, cable routing holes, anti-vibration hard drive brackets, dual USB 3.0 ports, and a daring new high-tech exterior styling. For enthusiasts looking for the most advanced mid-tower chassis available at a great price, the Precision PS06 is a great choice.
Positive air pressure design optimizes cooling performance
Quick removal dust filters
Mid-size tower chassis for all around integration
Great cooling performance with top mounted 180mm Air Penetrator fan
Convenient tool-less installation for nearly all components
All black painted interior
Hot-swappable hard drive bay for maximum flexibility
Please find further information about the PS06B-A here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=298&area=en
SST-PS06B-A is available on 16.08.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 82,- Euro
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit