NZXT Unveils Zero 2 - Full Tower Steel Chassis Featuring Customizable Cooling System
El Monte, CA - December 2nd, 2008 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Zero 2 Full Tower Steel Chassis the integrates a fully customizable cooling system. The structural integrity of the Zero 2 can not be doubted featuring a sturdy 1.0mm steel construction and weighing in at 10.2kg. Adopting a similar extreme cooling approach to that of the original Zero chassis, Zero 2 offers a fully customizable cooling system with space for seven 120mm fans and one 80mm fan making it a phenomenal option for users that run Multi GPU systems. This aggressive cooling system combined with other great features like screwless installation for HDD devices, top mounted USB, and Intel HD Audio and AC'97 Audio capability make Zero 2 one of the most compelling case options on the market for the PC Enthusiast and Gamer.
"The original Zero was a tremendous success for NZXT due to its unique, customizable cooling setup," said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "The Zero 2 builds off of its predecessor's success and provides truly phenomenal value for gamers everywhere priced under $100."
Retailing for $99.99 the new Zero 2 is available now. For more information on the NZXT Zero2, visit http://www.nzxt.com/products/zero_2/
For more information on NZXT and to view the company's complete catalog, visit https://www.nzxt.com.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit