In order to satisfy the consumer needs for mobile life and welcome the coming times of high definition Full HD, Team Group Inc. released the TR11A1 pocket card reader specially designed for micro SD/SDHC memory cards; it is the size of a tiny piece of chewing gum and comes in two colors: sweet pink and sunny blue. The USB connector design makes the memory card ready to use once it's plugged in so that you can abandon those extra cables. The easy access will make your modern digital life much more convenient!
Team TR11A1 is a single slot card reader with a USB 2.0 interface, and is downward compatible with the USB 1.1 standard. It allows direct reading and writing of mainstream memory card formats such as Micro SD (SDHC)/Trans Flash with plug and play feature. Once the memory card is inserted, it is immediately transformed it into a portable flash drive with capacity expansion at anytime, and the multiple functions of TR11A1 makes itself more substantial.
Team TR11A1 is thin and lightweight, weighing only 2 grams, and is compatible with various operating systems such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS X and Linux. It comes with a two-year product warranty, along with a convenient strap designed by Team Group Inc., making it light and easy to travel with. TR11A1 is definitely an excellent mobile storage allows you to record wonderful moments at any place and any time, living brilliant life has never been so easy.
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit