Online retailer expands product range to offer greater choice
SYDNEY August 1, 2011: OHKI, one of Australia's fastest growing online consumer electronics retailers, has this week announced it will now offer a range of home appliances products from major brands available now through its online store at OHKI.com.au.
The expanded product range will include a number of cooking, food preparation and other homeware products from high profile home brands including Breville and Kambrook.
Co-founder and Director of OHKI, Lucas McEntee, said the home appliances offering will meet demand from Australians who want to take advantage of online shopping savings.
"OHKI now offers more than 400 products and will continue to expand its range to offer Australians the best choice of electronics and home appliances available anywhere," he said.
McEntee also said a more dynamic and challenging economy is driving consumers to consider their purchase decision more carefully as more online retailers enter the market to meet the growing demand.
"Australians are demanding cheaper products, but they also want the ability to shop, browse and compare products in the one place. OHKI's aim is to make online shopping an easier, more consistent and far more time effective by offering everything in one place, OHKI.com.au," McEntee added.
OHKI now offers products from leading brands under the following categories:
OHKI was co-founded by Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood in late-2010. The two saw an opportunity to build an Australian electronics retailer and home appliances dedicated to offering customers with choice in terms of product ranges at the best value and strong customer service above anything else. The company began selling a single television online in 2010 and has grown rapidly to now offer a wide range of products at some of the lowest prices available in Australia.
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard