Online retailer expands product range to offer greater choice
SYDNEY August 1, 2011: OHKI, one of Australia's fastest growing online consumer electronics retailers, has this week announced it will now offer a range of home appliances products from major brands available now through its online store at OHKI.com.au.
The expanded product range will include a number of cooking, food preparation and other homeware products from high profile home brands including Breville and Kambrook.
Co-founder and Director of OHKI, Lucas McEntee, said the home appliances offering will meet demand from Australians who want to take advantage of online shopping savings.
"OHKI now offers more than 400 products and will continue to expand its range to offer Australians the best choice of electronics and home appliances available anywhere," he said.
McEntee also said a more dynamic and challenging economy is driving consumers to consider their purchase decision more carefully as more online retailers enter the market to meet the growing demand.
"Australians are demanding cheaper products, but they also want the ability to shop, browse and compare products in the one place. OHKI's aim is to make online shopping an easier, more consistent and far more time effective by offering everything in one place, OHKI.com.au," McEntee added.
OHKI now offers products from leading brands under the following categories:
OHKI was co-founded by Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood in late-2010. The two saw an opportunity to build an Australian electronics retailer and home appliances dedicated to offering customers with choice in terms of product ranges at the best value and strong customer service above anything else. The company began selling a single television online in 2010 and has grown rapidly to now offer a wide range of products at some of the lowest prices available in Australia.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit