Hiper launches new PSU: M1000 80PLUS Bronze certified!
Milton Keynes/Munich. To meet the increased power demand of latest GPU technology, HIPER introduces the new PSU M1000. Already it has been certified 80 PLUS® Bronze by https://www.80plus.org. The Hiper M1000 performs extremely well and exceeds the 80PLUS requirements by far. Also this model, which is the first one of the new M series with a new logo and packaging, has the new cable harness design of the current Type M series and comes with the semi-modular concept with ExTenders. This grants easy assembling and a clean looking PC interior.
The high quality product M1000 has also been tested by NVIDIA for 3-way SLi and comes with a 5 years RTB warranty. The Hiper M1000 will be available soon and represents best price/performance ratio at probably the lowest RRP of all A-brand 1KW PSUs with 80 PLUS® Bronze certification: US$ 189 / 142 / £ 118 (excl. VAT).
80 PLUS® Bronze Certified - average efficiency >85%
Designed for NVIDIA QUAD SLI, Hybrid SLI and 3-way SLI
represents best price/performance ratio
New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
Four independent 12V rails.
Dual ball bearing fan.
Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life time of the unit.
Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
20 dB(A) under normal load.
5 year RTB warranty
Recommended retail prices:
Hiper M1000 US$ 189 / 142 / £ 118 (excl. VAT).
For additional product details pls see https://www.hipergroup.com
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technology, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership.
Only products that can be afforded by all.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit