GlacialTech UFO V51 Gaming Solution Cooling
November 25 , 2008: - GlacialTech, the diversified provider of cooling, power supply, PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications, today announced the launch of UFO V51 range of CPU coolers for the and high-end AMD CPUs, designed for gaming and other high I/O applications.
Sporting a UFO like design, the UFO V51 coolers are made up of two 92mm ultra silent fans, four heat-pipes with 6mm and 8mm diameter, aluminum fins, long-life sleeve bearings and a stylish plastic encase. Available in 2 versions, UFO 51 Silent and UFO 51 PWM, the latest Glacialtech CPU coolers come with an Intel LGA 775 or AMD (754/939/940/AM2/F) socket and is compatible with Intel Core i7, Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Extreme, Pentium Dual-Core, Pentium D, Pentium 4, Celeron Dual-Core, Celeron D and Celeron; as well as AMD PhenomTM, AthlonTM 64 FX, AthlonTM 64 X2 Dual -Core, OpteronTM and SempronTM.
Dual silent fans offering speeds of 800rpm to 2500rpm, four heat pipes and a state-of-art aluminum heat sink maintain excellent air-flow management, keeping the CPU and surrounding components like Memory, VRM and chipsets cool. The light weight design, high performance thermal compound, high quality polish bottom, UFO battleship design and pure copper base are some of the latest innovations incorporated by GlacialTech in this latest CPU cooler product line.
Key features on the GlacialTech V51 CPU Cooler include:
Dual silent fan
Light weight design
Battleship design concept
Good air-flow design
High quality polish bottom
High performance thermal compound
Multi-solution for Intel and AMD all CPU included i7
The air flow could cool the surrounding components (Memory, VRM, chipsets and etc.)
Pure copper base
Built on sound thermal engineering principles, GlacialTech UFO V51 CPU coolers meet CE, TUV, UL and RoHS requirements.
About GlacialTech Inc.
GlacialTech Inc. is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established the strong relationships with thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide its products with an optimal balance of performance and value. For more information about GlacialTech thermal technology, please visit the company homepage at https://www.glacialtech.com
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit