FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.80 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 1.80 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 update unveils a brand new hardware monitoring module called SensorPanel, implements FMA4 and XOP optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD FX-Series "Bulldozer" CPU, and adds AMD A-Series "Llano" APU and VIA QuadCore processor optimizations.
New features & improvements
- Support for the upcoming AMD Bulldozer and Llano processors
- FMA4 and XOP optimized 64-bit benchmarks and System Stability Test
- Optimized benchmarks for VIA QuadCore processor
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6970M, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
- Rivatuner OSD Server support
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available here.
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at https://www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at https://www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
AIDA64 license renewal is now available. For more information, visit https://www.aida64.com/aida64-renewal.
A migration program is available for all EVEREST customers at https://www.aida64.com/everest-upgrade.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard