FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.80 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 1.80 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 update unveils a brand new hardware monitoring module called SensorPanel, implements FMA4 and XOP optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD FX-Series "Bulldozer" CPU, and adds AMD A-Series "Llano" APU and VIA QuadCore processor optimizations.
New features & improvements
- Support for the upcoming AMD Bulldozer and Llano processors
- FMA4 and XOP optimized 64-bit benchmarks and System Stability Test
- Optimized benchmarks for VIA QuadCore processor
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6970M, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
- Rivatuner OSD Server support
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available here.
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at https://www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at https://www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
AIDA64 license renewal is now available. For more information, visit https://www.aida64.com/aida64-renewal.
A migration program is available for all EVEREST customers at https://www.aida64.com/everest-upgrade.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- PC Building Simulator sells 100,000 copies in 30 days
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit