AOC's Widescreen 22" LCD Monitor with All-Aluminum Chassis: Zifas 2218Ph - Flexible flair for discerning users
Sydney, Australia - November 24 2008 - AOC is launching the "Zifas" 22-inch widescreen LCD monitor 2218Ph, that evokes the flair of Apple Computer or Porsche Design with its sleek aluminium chassis, solid aluminium and zinc stand, and soft-touch controls backlit with orange illumination. The flexible Z-shaped stand is able to fold almost completely flat and can also be used as an extensible wall mount. The smooth-contoured glossy screen can be pivoted to portrait orientation. With VGA and HDMI inputs, Zifas may soon find itself doing double duty as a sophisticated PC monitor and chic HD video display in trendy homes and offices.
As a model from the Professional line, the 2218Ph has a dynamic contrast ratio (DCR) of 12,000:1 and a fast reaction time of 2ms for pin-sharp images with no motion blur. The 2218Ph will satisfy users from a technical, graphics or gaming background, and everyone who values elegance and performance.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit