-- SuicidePhoenix Proves He is the Fastest on Intel® K Sku CPUs --
City of Industry, California, USA, - May 16, 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced the winners of the "Initial K" overclocking competition hosted on HWBOT.org, with SuicidePhoenix the winner, and CoolBits and Mad22 coming in 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Since this is the year of the rabbit in Asian astrology which symbolizes "quick" and the Easter bunny made his appearance in the West in April, we thought it would be fun to have a challenge to see just how quick overclockers were with our P67 motherboards. As the title of the contest suggests, the GIGABYTE "Initial K Contest" focused on Intel's K sku CPUs.
Split into 6 stages including Max CPU Clock, SuperPI 1M, SuperPI 32M, Wprime 32M, Wprime 1024M and Pifast. Contestants who placed in the top eight for each stage received points and the top 3 point earners after all 6 stages were declared the winners.
To learn more about the GIGABYTE "Initial K" contest, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_initial_k
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit