Patriot Memory Announces Xporter Magnum 64GB USB Flash Drive
Patriot's Xporter 64GB Magnum USB Flash Drive: Size Matters! Gigabytes, that is.
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their 64GB Xporter Magnum USB flash drive. The 64GB Xporter Magnum comes in an aluminum two-tone housing, boasts "210x" read speeds and is Microsoft® Certified for Windows Vista ReadyBoost.
"We are excited to offer the fastest 64GB USB flash drive on the market," says Meng Jay, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "Patriot's 64GB Xporter Magnum's speed and capacity is perfect for consumers who need to transport and share large files. Having Microsoft's® certification, consumers are also assured of maximizing their Windows Vista experience."
For more information about Patriot's Xporter Magnum USB flash drive or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit