Time for the BitFenix Case Modding Contest
Show us your most creative case mod and win a brand new Colossus Window
(BitFenix Design Lab, April 4, 2011) - Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce a new contest for case modders everywhere. Beginning today, case modders can enter the BitFenix Case Modding Contest and show the world their most creative mod for the chance to win a new Colossus Window chassis!
"We've always been big fans of case modding, and our new Alchemy Premium Modding Series brings unprecedented quality and value to case modders everywhere," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "The BitFenix Case Modding Contest is a way for the modding community to showcase their talents and maybe win some cool BitFenix gear!"
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Find the Modding Contest tab and fill in the contest form
3. Go to the BitFenix Case Modding Contest page (http://mod.bitfenix.com) and submit photos of your best case mod
Entries will be accepted until April 27, 2011. Then, on April 29, a panel of BitFenix judges will choose the best entry from the top-ten user-rated entries to win a brand new Colossus Window!
Not everyone is skilled at modding, but everyone can vote! Head over to the BitFenix Case Modding Contest page (http://mod.bitfenix.com) and rate the entries. At the end of the contest period, one lucky voter will also receive a Colossus Window chassis. Each vote counts as one ballot, so the more entries you vote on, the greater your chances of winning!
To enter the contest, head over to the BitFenix Facebook page: http://facebook.bitfenix.com
More contest details can be found here: http://bit.ly/i8kXjz
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- Apple block Valve's Steam Link app over 'business conflicts'
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit