Thecus¬ģ announces the AFD42000 Deluxe Coffee Edition
Increase security and effectiveness with RAID 60 espresso.
04/01/2011- Taipei (Taiwan): security is one of the major concerns of IT industry. Even if NAS products are getting more and more efficient and reliable, human factor has to be considered when building an effective datacenter. What kind of catastrophe can happen if the IT engineer on duty falls asleep?
The front view of the AFD4200 Deluxe Coffee Edition
Always leading the market in term of innovations and creativity, Thecus Technology Corp. is very proud to announce its brand new model: the AFD42000 Deluxe Coffee Edition. Featuring a blazing 12 cores CPU, 16GB of DDRR3 Ram and our new firmware, this device also provides the new signature Thecus feature: the Thecus Turbo Coffee Deluxe Edition (TTCDE).
The AFD42000 Deluxe Coffee Edition provides a handy coffee interface and USB3.0 ports.
Thanks to the new smart coffee device, the TTCDE is able to deliver 3 cups per minute. RAID function is also available, allowing your coffee to be fresher or faster, depending on your needs. "My IT Engineers have never been so available and happy, thanks to the new NAS from Thecus. I can enjoy a fresh coffee and my data are safe at the same moment" said one of our customers. The AFD42000 Deluxe Coffee Edition also got a pci-espresso slot, making it compatible with the latest Arabica and Robusta protocols.
The coffee unit is fancy and easy to use.
More info about the AFD42000:
(This special edition is available on April 1st, 2011.)
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been WATERED DOWN on the PC
- Microsoft does NOT block keyboard/mouse support on Xbox One
- Remedy's new game 'P7' expected for release in 2019
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit