Synology® NAS Servers DS508, DS408, RS408/RS408-RP Now Support 1.5TB Hard Drive
Taipei, Taiwan-November 07, 2008-Synology® Inc. today announced the compatibility of its NAS products with one new hard drive model namely the Seagate 1.5TB model ST31500341AS. This hard drive model has successfully passed a series of stress and compatibility tests in the Synology laboratory and proved to be fully compatible with Synology DS508, DS408, and RS408/RS408-RP.
"We have received strong request of using Synology NAS products with 1.5TB hard drives," commented Edward Lin, marketing director of Synology, "and the compatibility of the Seagate 1.5TB drive with other Synology NAS models will be published on the Synology official website as soon as the testing process finishes." With more hard drive manufacturers releasing to the market 1.5TB models, Synology will continuously include these drives in its testing list.
To view the complete supported hard drive models list, visit: http://synology.com/enu/support/help-page.php?q_id=130
Synology at a Glance
Synology Inc., founded in April 2000 by a duo experienced in system designing and marketing, is a dedicated Network Attached Storage (NAS) products provider located in the Taipei city, Taiwan. With a staunch and united team organization, Synology creates and brings forth NAS servers of originality for the global market. Under the breezy yet conscientious team work, Synology embodies the spirit of vitality, creativity, specialty, and versatility, implanting a new breath into the staid NAS business. With our sustained and substantial investment in research and development, Synology is pursing the laurels of contemporary NAS industry on an international scale.
Synology NAS Servers are designed to fulfill its customers' need of security, performance, energy saving, and functionality on a broad range around the globe from prosumers to corporations. Moreover, to practice commitment made to its widespread customers and to provide every possible means of satisfactory services, Synology is using its best endeavors to the establishment a fully developed customer support and service team. Having a vision beyond the visible, Synology NAS Servers signify -Value.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM