Synology® NAS Servers DS508, DS408, RS408/RS408-RP Now Support 1.5TB Hard Drive
Taipei, Taiwan-November 07, 2008-Synology® Inc. today announced the compatibility of its NAS products with one new hard drive model namely the Seagate 1.5TB model ST31500341AS. This hard drive model has successfully passed a series of stress and compatibility tests in the Synology laboratory and proved to be fully compatible with Synology DS508, DS408, and RS408/RS408-RP.
"We have received strong request of using Synology NAS products with 1.5TB hard drives," commented Edward Lin, marketing director of Synology, "and the compatibility of the Seagate 1.5TB drive with other Synology NAS models will be published on the Synology official website as soon as the testing process finishes." With more hard drive manufacturers releasing to the market 1.5TB models, Synology will continuously include these drives in its testing list.
To view the complete supported hard drive models list, visit: http://synology.com/enu/support/help-page.php?q_id=130
Synology at a Glance
Synology Inc., founded in April 2000 by a duo experienced in system designing and marketing, is a dedicated Network Attached Storage (NAS) products provider located in the Taipei city, Taiwan. With a staunch and united team organization, Synology creates and brings forth NAS servers of originality for the global market. Under the breezy yet conscientious team work, Synology embodies the spirit of vitality, creativity, specialty, and versatility, implanting a new breath into the staid NAS business. With our sustained and substantial investment in research and development, Synology is pursing the laurels of contemporary NAS industry on an international scale.
Synology NAS Servers are designed to fulfill its customers' need of security, performance, energy saving, and functionality on a broad range around the globe from prosumers to corporations. Moreover, to practice commitment made to its widespread customers and to provide every possible means of satisfactory services, Synology is using its best endeavors to the establishment a fully developed customer support and service team. Having a vision beyond the visible, Synology NAS Servers signify -Value.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon