Corsair Announces Flash Voyager USB 3.0
- New USB flash drive models combine USB 3.0 speed with proven durability -
HANNOVER, Germany - March 1st, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Flash Voyager® USB 3.0 family of USB flash drives.
The new Flash Voyager USB 3.0 models bring SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance to the Flash Voyager family, and share the same durable rubber housing and stylish looks that have made the Flash Voyager family a favorite of consumers looking for fast, reliable, and portable data storage. All Flash Voyager USB 3.0 models are shockproof, water-resistant, backward compatible with USB 2.0/USB 1.1, and provide easy plug-and-play compatibility with most operating systems.
"The faster read speeds offered by USB 3.0 make high-speed data storage much more convenient," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "For example, high-bandwidth videos can be viewed directly from the USB drive, so you no longer have to wait while they are copied to a hard drive or SSD."
Flash Voyager USB 3.0 USB flash drives will be available worldwide in April from Corsair's network of authorized retailers at a suggested retail price (in the United States) of $19.99 USD for the 8GB version, $29.99 USD for the 16GB version, and $69.99 USD for the 32GB version. Note that stated capacities are unformatted. For more information on Corsair Flash Voyager USB flash drives, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit