TRENDnet¬ģ Demonstrates the 500Mbps Powerline AV Wireless N Access Point
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 5, 2011 -TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today demonstrates from CES, the 500Mbps Powerline AV Wireless N Access Point, model TPL-410AP, which combines a high performance 500Mbps Powerline adapter, with a 300Mbps wireless n access point.
The 500Mbps Powerline AV Wireless N Access Point, model TPL-410AP, creates a wireless network from any outlet on an electrical system. Network one adapter to a router and plug another adapter into any outlet on the same electrical system for instant high speed network access. Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch Sync button. Advanced AES encryption provides optimum Powerline security, LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting, and Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. Embedded power saving technology lowers power consumption by up to 70% in standby mode-resulting in measurable power savings, as the device is always on.
The built in 300Mbps wireless n access point offers Access Point, Access Point Client, and Wireless Distribution System (WDS) mode functionality. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects wireless clients quickly. Advanced features include 4 SSIDs, different encryption for each SSID, WMM Quality of Service data prioritization, WPA2-RADIUS encryption, MAC Access Control, and Spanning Tree support.
The 500Mbps Powerline AV Wireless N Access Point, model TPL-410AP, comes with a three year limited warranty and will be available from TRENDnet's online and retail partners this coming May.
The MSRP for the TPL-410AP is U.S. $ 179.99.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases