MSI Announces Sandy Bridge Ready Mobile on Desktop Industrial Motherboard
MSI, the global leading brand in motherboards, announced the launch of the upgraded version of IM-QM67 with the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor family (formerly codenamed "Sandy Bridge") to the Industrial Platform Computing (IPC) market segment. This motherboard supports multiple display outputs in a mini-ITX form factor board and utilizes Intel's 32nm process technology products for the highest HD graphic quality.
MSI debuts the IM-QM67 based on the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors and the Intel QM67 Express chipset to provide the latest slim form factor for embedded applications. The IM-QM67 supports 6 kinds of display outputs, including LVDS, eDP, VGA, DVI, HDMI, and DP and it has great 3D graphics performance and support for up to 1080P high definition video. The IM-QM67 also features support for Intel Active Management Technology 7.0, Direct-X 10 shader model 4.0, and full hardware acceleration.
The MSI IM-QM67 forsook the traditional ATX power source for a power adapter input. For the storage it supports up to dual DDR3 1600 MT/s SO-DIMMs and 5 SATA ports (1 x SATA3, 4 x SATA2 supported Raid 0/1/5/10). Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and one PCI slot for I/O expansion. The MSI IM-QM67 is revolutionizing the traditional definition of a low power and cost-effective motherboard.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit