MSI Announces Sandy Bridge Ready Mobile on Desktop Industrial Motherboard
MSI, the global leading brand in motherboards, announced the launch of the upgraded version of IM-QM67 with the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor family (formerly codenamed "Sandy Bridge") to the Industrial Platform Computing (IPC) market segment. This motherboard supports multiple display outputs in a mini-ITX form factor board and utilizes Intel's 32nm process technology products for the highest HD graphic quality.
MSI debuts the IM-QM67 based on the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors and the Intel QM67 Express chipset to provide the latest slim form factor for embedded applications. The IM-QM67 supports 6 kinds of display outputs, including LVDS, eDP, VGA, DVI, HDMI, and DP and it has great 3D graphics performance and support for up to 1080P high definition video. The IM-QM67 also features support for Intel Active Management Technology 7.0, Direct-X 10 shader model 4.0, and full hardware acceleration.
The MSI IM-QM67 forsook the traditional ATX power source for a power adapter input. For the storage it supports up to dual DDR3 1600 MT/s SO-DIMMs and 5 SATA ports (1 x SATA3, 4 x SATA2 supported Raid 0/1/5/10). Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and one PCI slot for I/O expansion. The MSI IM-QM67 is revolutionizing the traditional definition of a low power and cost-effective motherboard.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz