MSI Announces Sandy Bridge Ready Mobile on Desktop Industrial Motherboard
MSI, the global leading brand in motherboards, announced the launch of the upgraded version of IM-QM67 with the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor family (formerly codenamed "Sandy Bridge") to the Industrial Platform Computing (IPC) market segment. This motherboard supports multiple display outputs in a mini-ITX form factor board and utilizes Intel's 32nm process technology products for the highest HD graphic quality.
MSI debuts the IM-QM67 based on the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors and the Intel QM67 Express chipset to provide the latest slim form factor for embedded applications. The IM-QM67 supports 6 kinds of display outputs, including LVDS, eDP, VGA, DVI, HDMI, and DP and it has great 3D graphics performance and support for up to 1080P high definition video. The IM-QM67 also features support for Intel Active Management Technology 7.0, Direct-X 10 shader model 4.0, and full hardware acceleration.
The MSI IM-QM67 forsook the traditional ATX power source for a power adapter input. For the storage it supports up to dual DDR3 1600 MT/s SO-DIMMs and 5 SATA ports (1 x SATA3, 4 x SATA2 supported Raid 0/1/5/10). Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and one PCI slot for I/O expansion. The MSI IM-QM67 is revolutionizing the traditional definition of a low power and cost-effective motherboard.
Latest News Posts
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit