BIOSTAR TP67XE Motherboard Unleash
Taipei, Taiwan, December 15, 2010 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today introduce its new Intel P67 chipset based motherboard "TP67XE" that supports Intel next generation processor, and it's available in the market now.
BIOSTAR "TP67XE" pretty much covers all the latest technologies and also offers great features including USB3.0, SATA 3, BIO-Remote 2, THX theatre sound effects, and Charger Booster, a quick charging utility for Apple devices.
"TP67XE" adopts LGA1155 Socket, supports Sandy Bridge processors. With a brand new design of heat sink, "P67XE" is equipped with luxurious 10-phase CPU power supply, and two 8-pin auxiliary power connectors for processor which provides extreme over-clocking capability. On-board USB3.0 (5Gbps) and SATA3 (6Gbps) also provides the fastest data transfer speed. As for memory prospective, it supports maximum 16GB dual-channel DDR3 memory with an independent 1-phase memory power supply to ensure its reliability in high frequency. As for expansion, "TP67XE" supplies 2 PCI-E X16 2.0 (x8 / x8) VGA connectors: if one graphic card is installed, the PCI-E is running at x16; and if two graphic cards are installed, the 2 PCI-E is working at x8 respectively. It also supports AMD Crossfire technology. Intel P67 chipset is the first chipset that supports SATA3 6Gbps high speed data transfer speed, "TP67XE" comes with 2 SATA3 6Gbps connectors, and 3 SATA2 3Gbps connectors for maximum storage expansion.
Not only USB3.0, SATA3, and 100% solid capacitor has become standard; "THX TruStudio Pro" that delivers the fullest audio experience for music, movies and games is also adopted. And "BIO-Remote2" is also something new for BIOSTAR fans; this utility makes your smart phone even smarter! "BIO-Remote2" is an easy-to-use tool serving every BIOSTAR motherboard users to make your iPhone and Android smart phones function as a remote controller that directly connects to your PC via Wi-Fi.
Of course the latest released "Charger Booster Technology" is also available on this extreme edition motherboard. "Charger Booster Technology" is capable of boosting the charging time to be more efficiency and faster. With "Charger Booster Technology", you are able to charge your Apple device up to 42 % faster.
For more information, please visit http://www.biostar.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit