EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch EVER Green Fan 12 Plus. As part of the Green Fan Series, "EVER Green Fan 12 Plus" (EGF-N12), has been designed in accordance with the "Environmental Protection" concept developed by EVERCOOL for this line of products. It is manufactured with RoHS and environmentally-friendly materials to make no pollution and protect the Earth. The originality of the green colored fan and its packaging design give users a fresh and comfortable feeling.
EVER Green Fan 12 Plus is a 14 CM fan that can fit into a 12cm case; its special fan blade design provides a good airflow and increases the heat dissipation efficiency. The lubricated bearing not only provides a longtime use, but also keeps the stability of the axle to perform a noiseless operation even after a prolonged use. Additionally, EVER Green Fan 12 Plus has unique shock absorption rings and rubber nails that can reduce vibration and noise to provide a quiet cooling solution.
The compatibly of EGF-N12 is great, it can be set either on the front, back or side of case, so that users can freely install it according to their needs. It is very easy to install for both gamer and entry-level users. Moreover, besides EVER Green Fan 12 Plus, "Green Fan series" also has several different sizes from 4cm to 14cm for users to choose.
Users of Green Fan 12 Plus, a silent cooling solution, do protect the environment, thus making the "Environmental Protection" ideal not just a slogan but a reality.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit