Exceleram Announces Rippler Series Memory Kits
Exceleram - the Highend Memory based in Landau, Germany, announces the availability of the first four Rippler Memory Kits. The name Rippler stands for a new Heatsink designed especially for the overclocking community. The German Exceleram Team completed the development and the Rippler Series is ready to ship now. First shipments are leaving the German warehouse this week. The Rippler Series will be expanded during the next weeks.
"We already have customer requests for other Rippler Kits and we will consider them of course." said Martim Reis Silva - Sales Director Exceleram. As a goody, there are also 2 highend kits with black 8layer PCB available. In the beginning the memory will be delivered in a noble aluminiumbox instead of plastic blister.
Rippler Kits Overview:
ERB300A 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V 8 Layer Black PCB
ERB301A 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 6-8-6-24 1.65V 8 Layer Black PCB
ER3000A 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 7-9-9-24 1.65V
ER3001A 6GB (3x2GB) PC3-12800 7-9-9-24 1.65V
Latest News Posts
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower