Level Up With DSM 3.0 - New Promotion Video From Synology
Taipei, Taiwan - November 12 - Synology introduces the new DSM 3.0 promotion video, Level Up With DSM 3.0. This 150-sec video clip demonstrates how DSM 3.0 operating system has raised the bar for a NAS solution. Fully equipped with forward-thinking features that are tailored for both home users and businesses, DSM 3.0 offers more robust task-handling capability, greater storage reliability, and higher productivity.
Synology also announces the prize giveaway event. "DSM 3.0 has received worldwide recognition and we are extremely pleased," commented Derren Lu, CEO of Synology Inc. "Through the launch event, we'd like to encourage viewers to explore not only DSM 3.0 features but also the unlimited possibility that a NAS server can achieve."
All viewers are eligible to participate in the launch event and have the chance to receive a DS211j or a special Christmas gift from Synology. Find out more here: http://www.synology.com/enu/video/video_dsm3.0.php
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard