Level Up With DSM 3.0 - New Promotion Video From Synology
Taipei, Taiwan - November 12 - Synology introduces the new DSM 3.0 promotion video, Level Up With DSM 3.0. This 150-sec video clip demonstrates how DSM 3.0 operating system has raised the bar for a NAS solution. Fully equipped with forward-thinking features that are tailored for both home users and businesses, DSM 3.0 offers more robust task-handling capability, greater storage reliability, and higher productivity.
Synology also announces the prize giveaway event. "DSM 3.0 has received worldwide recognition and we are extremely pleased," commented Derren Lu, CEO of Synology Inc. "Through the launch event, we'd like to encourage viewers to explore not only DSM 3.0 features but also the unlimited possibility that a NAS server can achieve."
All viewers are eligible to participate in the launch event and have the chance to receive a DS211j or a special Christmas gift from Synology. Find out more here: http://www.synology.com/enu/video/video_dsm3.0.php
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit