New Ultimate Ears Products Deliver Acoustics, Comfort at Attractive Price
Sydney, Australia - Nov. 10, 2010 - Ultimate Ears, a business unit of Logitech, today announces the imminent Australian availability of its latest range of earphones, offering every music lover access to the sound quality and comfort that have made Ultimate Ears the number one choice of the world's top touring musicians.
The range, which will become available in Australia over the coming months, includes the Ultimate Ears™ 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones, the Ultimate Ears™ 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, the Ultimate Ears™ 300 Noise-Isolating Earphones, the Ultimate Ears™ 400 Noise-Isolating Earphones, the Ultimate Ears™ 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones and the Ultimate Ears™ 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones. This add's to Logitech's portfolio of speakers, iPhone/iPod speaker docks, headets & laptop speaker products.
"Ultimate Ears has for many years been known as the creator of custom in-ear monitors of performing artists," said George Saad, Director at Logitech Australia. "This new range will mean that all music lovers will be able to improve their listening experience with Ultimate Ears earphones. No matter what device your music comes from, our newest earphones will enable you to listen to your tunes the way they were meant to sound."
Saad continued "and it is we are the sponsor of the 2011 Katy Perry tour in Australia as part of our ongoing commitment to music & audio given the breadth of our range"
Ultimate Ears has also introduced three headsets that are compatible with the iPhone™, Blackberry™ and other phones with a 3.5 mm headphone jack - the Ultimate Ears™ 400vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Ultimate Ears™ 300vi Noise-Isolating Headset and the Ultimate Ears™ 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset. And because these earphones are tuned by the same engineers who tune stage earphones for your favourite artists, you know you're getting superior acoustics.
Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones
Logitech knows that music is diverse as the people who listen to it and with this in mind created a line of earphones that will allow you to express your personality. The new Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones will be available in five music genre-inspired designs so whether your MP3 player is filled with electro beats or urban funk, the Ultimate Ears 100 allows you to match your mood to your musical tastes.
"Many performing artists we work with not only want the most superior sound quality available, but also to put their personality and artwork on their stage in-ear monitors," explained Saad.
The range includes:
• Ultimate Ears 100 Green Cells features a shiny black casing accented with vibrant green silicone ear cushions and urban-flavored artwork.
• Ultimate Ears 100 Red Blossom takes its inspiration from the distinct imaginative concepts that songwriters use to compile new songs.
• Evoking an electronic feel, the Ultimate Ears 100 Purple Splatter presents a crisp white casing that's accented with purple ear cushions and matching artwork.
• Emboldened with striking artwork and a metal grey housing, the Ultimate Ears 100 Grey Industry reflects the strong rock chords that influenced its creation.
• The Ultimate Ears 100 Blue Robots features a blue robot on each earphone - and includes a deep blue cable and aqua blue ear cushions.
Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones
For those who want versatile, comfy earphones - even if you have small ears - the Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones are a solid choice. And you can pick the colour to express your personal style - the Ultimate Ears 200s are available in three colours (hot pink, black or blue).
Ultimate Ears 300 Noise-Isolating Earphones
Whether you're hitting the gym or pounding the pavement, the Ultimate Ears 300 Noise-Isolating Earphones will help you get moving. Built for people with active lifestyles, the Ultimate Ears 300 won't fall out while you're exercising thanks to the easy-to-use, shapeable ear loops. Made from durable, sweat-resistant materials, these earphones can stand up to even the toughest workouts. And because they're tuned for extra bass, you'll always have the beat you need to keep you moving.
Ultimate Ears 400 Noise-Isolating Earphones
Presenting model looks and rockin' sound, the Ultimate Ears 400 Noise-Isolating Earphones put you front row, centre, in a sleek design. To deliver accurate sound with clarity and depth, the Ultimate Ears 400 earphones create a detailed and immersive sound stage. With their small, unobtrusive design, these earphones sit flush with your ears.
Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones
So you feel as though you are experiencing the quality, energy and emotion of a live performance, the Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones produce extended high-frequency response and a fuller soundstage thanks to a top firing armature. They can be worn straight down or over the ear, so you get a secure fit whether you're running errands or running at the gym.
Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones
Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones offer superior sound without cramping your style. These earphones use a custom-tuned, dual-armature micro design that separates the high and low frequencies to deliver sound so full and detailed you'll hear breaths in between lyrics. The noise-isolating design reduces outside noise by 26 dBs and lets you focus on the music.
At just 11.6 grams, the earphones are light enough to wear whether you're relaxing, riding the bus to work or going for a jog. The sleek, micro design makes your earphones look and feel as good as they sound.
Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Headsets
The new Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Ultimate Ears 400vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Ultimate Ears 300vi Noise-Isolating Headset and the Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset offer an integrated microphone for use with an iPhone™ and Blackberry™ with 3.5mm jack. For iPhone users, the on-cord controls allow you to switch seamlessly between music and phone calls with the push of a button and give you the ability to pause songs, adjust volume and take phone calls all without taking your device out of your pocket.
Personalised Fit and a Portable Hard Case
To deliver a personalised fit, every new Ultimate Ears set of earphones or headsets includes five pairs of soft ear cushions - with a range of sizes from XXS to L - so you can find a fit that's comfortable for your ears. For the ultimate in audio immersion and to help seal out unwanted noise, the Ultimate Ears 600 and 700 models also come with Comply™ Foam Tips.
Each Ultimate Ears earphones and headset comes with a compact, protective case for your earphones while you're on the go.
Pricing and Availability
Expected to be available by December 2010:
• Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones, RRP $AU 29.95, available December at www.logitechshop.com.au, selected Officeworks, Dick Smith Electronics, Big W, Myer stores nationally.
• Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, RRP $AU 39.95, available at www.logitechshop.com.au, selected Officeworks and Myer stores nationally.
• Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, RRP $AU 69.95, available at www.logitechshop.com.au, selected at Big W stores nationally.
• Ultimate Ears 300 Noise-Isolating Earphones, RRP $AU 59.95, available at www.logitechshop.com.au, selected Officeworks, Dick Smith Electronics, Harvey Norman, Myer and stores nationally.
• Ultimate Ears 300vi, Noise-Isolating Headset, RRP $AU 79.95, available at www.logitechshop.com.au, selected Harvey Norman and Bing Lee stores nationally.
Available in 2011:
• Ultimate Ears 400 Noise-Isolating Earphones, RRP $AU 79.95
• Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones, RRP $AU 199.95
• Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones, RRP $AU 299.95
• Ultimate Ears 400vi Noise-Isolating Headset, RRP $AU 99.95
• Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset, RRP $AU 179.95
The introduction of these new earphones and headsets further broadens Logitech's Ultimate Ears range, which can be found at http://www.logitech.com/en-au/speakers-audio/earphones.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:03 pm CDT