Introducing the new Compro Technology Videomate Vista E900F
Anyware Computer Accessories is pleased to announce the release of Compro Technology's new Videomate Vista E900F HD TV card. The Taiwan-based TV card maker, Compro Technology, recently showcased its most recent HD TV card at Computek. It received a very positive reception, as this high quality TV card with remote, allows hardware image encoding, which significantly drops the time needed to record video.
Compro Technology is a leading manufacturer and developer of innovative PC multimedia products. The newly launched VideoMate Vista E900F is a PCIE interface, dual DVB-T & analog TV/FM card with hardware MPEG-4 encoder. It contains two DVB-T tuners providing a range of flexible TV viewing options. The exclusive MPEG-4 hardware encoder is able to compress video segments into small size while still offering great image quality video. This means the viewer is able to record two different TV programs at the same time, and the built in professional 2D+3D Y/C separation and noise reduction chip, brings you a crystal clear and sharp image to your monitor.
The Picture In/Out functions allow users to watch live TV and playback video files at the same time. The Video Desktop function lets users stream live TV shows as wallpaper while using other applications simultaneously. It is fully compatible with Windows Vista, and offers a Vista Gadget tool which allows users to watch live TV, check schedules and playback lists directly on the Vista sidebar. All this and more makes the VideoMate Vista E900F is the most professional TV card choice for video enthusiasts.
Bundled with Microsoft certified remote control for Windows Media Centre of Vista Premium/Ultimate and ComproDTV 4
Advanced PIP/POP can open up to 6 TV channel windows
High-Speed PCI Express x 1 interface for improved performance
Straight-to-Disc recording for analog and digital TV
Supports Dual Tuner scheduled recording
Hardware time shifting for instant live TV replay with minimal CPU utilization
Certified for Windows Vista 32/64 bit
The COMP-E900F will be available to purchase from middle of July and will retail for $229 AUD.
Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam