The Sharkoon Unatic: USB stereo headset with an integrated soundcard / software available for download / MSRP 24 euros
Sharkoon introduces a new stereo headset: The Sharkoon Unatic with plug and play USB soundcard plugs directly into a free USB port -- a practical alternative for computers without a soundcard or where no headphone port is available. The built-in amplifier produces exceptional sound in gaming, multimedia and speech software applications.
With its flexible headband, plush earpieces and light-weight design, the headset is comfortable to wear even for extended sessions. The two metre cable features integrated controls for volume, muting the headset and turning the microphone on/off. Comprehensive software for adjusting specific tonal properties is available to download from the Sharkoon website.
The headphones have two 40mm speakers that can produce frequencies from 5 Hz to 25 kHz and a maximum power capacity of 100 mW. Impedance is rated at 38 ohms with a sensitivity rating of 102 dB SPL at 1 kHz. The flexible unidirectional microphone processes frequencies from 60 Hz to 16 kHz with a sensitivity of -42 dB. The Sharkoon Unatic supports the operating systems Windows 2000, Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit) and Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit). The device also works with Mac OS as a plug and play device, although without the added functionality of the control software.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Unatic Headset available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 24 euros.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Unatic Headset or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- The Divison 2 story sets U.S. capital aflame with chaos
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- JUMP FORCE leaks images of Dragon Quest and JoJo Characters
- Steam discounts Mortal Kombat franchise, up to 75% off
- Anthem head compares finished game details to upcoming demo
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019