USRobotics Launches ''Blazing Fast'' USB 3.0 Product Family
USRobotics, a Platinum Equity company and leading provider of Internet access and networking products, today introduced the new USRobotics USB 3.0 Product Family, which offers a "blazing fast" bandwidth connection of up to five Gbps for speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The new family includes a 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub (USR8400), along with a 2-Port ExpressCard Adapter (USR8401), and 2-Port PCI Express Card Adapter (USR8402). All of the new products are backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices, designed to work with any USB peripheral and easy to install.
"Our products center around improving connectivity speed and therefore productivity for our customers," said Bruce Swail, CEO for USRobotics. "An entirely new line for USRobotics, the USB 3.0 Product Family was produced to stay current with modern demand for connectivity bandwidth. USB 3.0 promises a major leap forward in transfer speeds and capability while maintaining backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices."
"The USB 3.0 products offer faster data transfers for simpler access to files, enabling users to spend more time editing photos or video for instance, versus waiting to transfer that data," explained Holly Oxford, director of sales and marketing for USRobotics. "The 4-Port Hub is one of the first in the market to offer four full USB 3.0 ports. Not only is this the easiest way possible to expand the number of 3.0 USB ports, the end result is additional power for more robust USB peripherals."
The entire USB 3.0 Product Family enables the connection of super-speed peripherals like USB 3.0 external hard drives, printers, scanners, digital video cameras, video surveillance cameras, video display solutions, media devices, high-resolution webcams and more. These products automatically detect the native USB type speed and transfer data at the maximum rate for each individual port to drastically reduce time transferring large amounts of data when used with 3.0 devices. Additionally, all of the new products can be easily removed and replaced without shutting down a system.
The new USRobotics USB 3.0 Product Family is currently available at retail prices starting at $39.99. The products can be purchased through USRobotics's authorized distributors and reseller partners or ordered directly at http://www.usr.com/usb3/. The new products come standard with a one-year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit