Mushkin Announces SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise-Class EP Series SSDs
Mushkin, Inc., a global leader in high-performance and mission critical computer products, today announced a new solid state drive series based on SandForce's enterprise-class SF-2500 and SF-2600 SSD processors. This series further underlines Mushkin's commitment to providing the business sector with the highest performance and reliability solid state storage solutions.
The next generation Mushkin EP Series SSDs will provide significant performance enhancements and add an impressive set of features enabled by the SF-2000 series enterprise processors:
Up to 500 MB/s read/write sequential transfer rate
Up to 60,000 sustained random read/write IOPS
Advanced ECC with up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH)
Power/performance throttling for improved energy efficiency and conservation
"This new series of SSDs continues Mushkin's tradition of high-performance, high-reliability flash storage products. This is an area in which we have made great strides and we're very excited to introduce our technology exclusive to the business sector. We feel very confident staking our name with these SSDs for business critical applications." - Brian Flood, Mushkin director of product development.
Additional reliability and maintenance features include Sandforce's DuraWrite, RAISE (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements), Recycler (Garbage Collection), Intelligent Wear Leveling, and Read Disturb technologies. Sampling is expected to begin 4Q10 with widespread product availability 1Q11.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases