AMD Extends AMD Fusion Partner Program to Distributors
Today at the Canalys Channels Forum in Barcelona, AMD is marking the one-year anniversary of the AMD Fusion Partner Program with the introduction of the AMD Fusion Partner Program distributor track. The expanded program will provide distributor partners access to all of the benefits within the AMD Fusion Partner Program to help accelerate sales of AMD-based solutions. AMD is also unveiling the AMD Rewards Program, which creates added sales-based incentives for partners to drive channel sales growth.
"It's amazing to see how far we've come in such a short amount of time," said David Kenyon, corporate vice president, Worldwide Channel Marketing, AMD. "By extending the AMD Fusion Partner Program to all of our valued distribution partners, AMD is proud to now offer them vital information, motivation, support and incentives to help them to be successful in today's marketplace."
AMD Fusion Partner Program for Distributors
The AMD Fusion Partner Program distributor track is open to channel partners with a distribution business model, including sub-distributors, channel providers, master distributors, direct distributors and more. The distributor track covers partners that distribute all AMD products and segments, such as CPU, GPU, client and server and workstation systems. With the AMD Fusion Partner Program, distributors can now benefit from:
Incentives, benefits and support designed to help distributor partners provide more value to their downstream partners
Access to demand generation programs to assist distributor partners in driving awareness
Training and tools to help partners build a skilled team to help increase sales
Restructuring of investment in AMD Select partners to help foster demand from downstream partners through the AMD Rewards Program
AMD Rewards Program
The AMD Rewards Program is a global online loyalty program designed to drive channel sales growth, build partner loyalty and create demand for AMD solutions across all AMD product categories. The invitation-only program provides access to new resources, tools and support designed to enhance partner relationships with AMD, with access to individual and partner-level incentives.
AMD's newly redesigned AMD Fusion Partner Portal will serve as the key delivery vehicle for the AMD Rewards Program, and provide one central location where all of AMD's partners enrolled in the AMD Fusion Partner Program will be able to access virtually everything they need to market and sell AMD products more effectively. AMD plans to phase in the Rewards Program worldwide over the next two quarters, starting today, with pilot programs in Canada, US and Brazil.
"Distributor partners represent one of AMD's most active sales channels and are a welcome addition to the AMD Fusion Partner Program," said Bahr Mahony, director, Worldwide Channel Marketing, AMD. "The distributor track helps partners meet their business goals by supporting our partners directly as well as investing in their customers, with the goal of enhancing the overall profitability of the channel."
"There's no doubt, the AMD Fusion Partner Program has made it easier for channel partners to engage with them and sell a complete AMD solution," said Darren Su, executive vice president, iBUYPOWER.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure