Thermaltake RSI Alpha Series - The Fantastic Four!
Thermaltake Technology has released the new entry level chassis series today, RSI á series; including models of SopranoRS 200/ 201 and WingRS 200/ 201. As a well recognized PC hardware supplier internationally, Thermaltake has not only focused on the high end hardware development, but rather looking to serve the entire market with their well known design and manufacturing quality excellence. The entry level RSI á series released today had been created under such concept of one integrated market.
The RSI Alpha series may be entry level, but it has been carefully created with quality product design and production like all other Thermaltake products. They come with the perfect combination of solid metal body structure and glossy plastic ornaments. Sophisticated styling and easy tool-less installation design with the user pampering fan filter have made the RSI á series explicitly distinctive to the rest of entry level chassis on the market.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series