Thermaltake RSI Alpha Series - The Fantastic Four!
Thermaltake Technology has released the new entry level chassis series today, RSI á series; including models of SopranoRS 200/ 201 and WingRS 200/ 201. As a well recognized PC hardware supplier internationally, Thermaltake has not only focused on the high end hardware development, but rather looking to serve the entire market with their well known design and manufacturing quality excellence. The entry level RSI á series released today had been created under such concept of one integrated market.
The RSI Alpha series may be entry level, but it has been carefully created with quality product design and production like all other Thermaltake products. They come with the perfect combination of solid metal body structure and glossy plastic ornaments. Sophisticated styling and easy tool-less installation design with the user pampering fan filter have made the RSI á series explicitly distinctive to the rest of entry level chassis on the market.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit