[Beat it 2010]msi Beat it grand final in Bei Jing
Region: Global gaming community
Media: Global gaming forum
Subject: msi Beat it grand final in Bei Jing
Since the launch of 2010 msi "Beat it" campaign back in July, it has drawan the attention of more than three millions of visitors and spectators around the world. The Grand final of Beat it campaign will be held in Bei Jing from Sept 4 to Sept 6, 2010. Thanks to the effort of msi colleaques worldwide, we have succssfuly managed all Beat it marketing activites at various scopes and resources were wisely applied. Beat it has generated hundreds of news exposure through various gaming forums and platforms with millions of circulation and positive feedbacks worldwide. Through the word of mouth and Fnaticmsi, msi's brand value and performance is continuously reinforced among the gaming community. Also, Fnaticmsi has won the first place by practicing with the best gear "msi G series NB"s powerful performance.
Counter Strike and WarCraft III are the 2 games will be played at msi beat it grand final. In total 20 teams have participated worldwide (CS 8, WC3 8). Paricipatns' origin including USA, UK, Australia, Korea, Swedem, Thailand, Vietnam and China. We are also honored to have the professional gaming forum QuadV to present as the commentator and worldwide CS broadcasting Channel HLTV to assist on live broadcasting of beat it tournament to the worldwide audience. Beat it will be held in "Star Live" central Bei Jing, please see below for the current venue design, Global Beat it event, gamer's detail listing and exposure for your reference.
Beat it Grand Final Stage Design
Msi full product range display area
Beat it venue overview
More photos and exposure details here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series