[Beat it 2010]msi Beat it grand final in Bei Jing
Region: Global gaming community
Media: Global gaming forum
Subject: msi Beat it grand final in Bei Jing
Since the launch of 2010 msi "Beat it" campaign back in July, it has drawan the attention of more than three millions of visitors and spectators around the world. The Grand final of Beat it campaign will be held in Bei Jing from Sept 4 to Sept 6, 2010. Thanks to the effort of msi colleaques worldwide, we have succssfuly managed all Beat it marketing activites at various scopes and resources were wisely applied. Beat it has generated hundreds of news exposure through various gaming forums and platforms with millions of circulation and positive feedbacks worldwide. Through the word of mouth and Fnaticmsi, msi's brand value and performance is continuously reinforced among the gaming community. Also, Fnaticmsi has won the first place by practicing with the best gear "msi G series NB"s powerful performance.
Counter Strike and WarCraft III are the 2 games will be played at msi beat it grand final. In total 20 teams have participated worldwide (CS 8, WC3 8). Paricipatns' origin including USA, UK, Australia, Korea, Swedem, Thailand, Vietnam and China. We are also honored to have the professional gaming forum QuadV to present as the commentator and worldwide CS broadcasting Channel HLTV to assist on live broadcasting of beat it tournament to the worldwide audience. Beat it will be held in "Star Live" central Bei Jing, please see below for the current venue design, Global Beat it event, gamer's detail listing and exposure for your reference.
Beat it Grand Final Stage Design
Msi full product range display area
Beat it venue overview
More photos and exposure details here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard