SmartFish Announces Availability of ErgoMotion Mouse
Breakthrough ergonomic peripheral rethinks traditional mouse design to promote a healthier computing experience
Englewood, NJ - August 25, 2010 - SmartFish Technologies is proud to announce the immediate availability of the ErgoMotion Mouse to consumers nationwide. This is the first laser mouse ever to feature a patented swivel mechanism that promotes a fluid movement, allowing the mouse to intuitively adapt to the user's hand position. Smartfish's award-winning ErgoMotion technology enables forward, backward and lateral wave-like movements for the wrist every time the mouse is in use. This helps to relieve discomfort from repetitive stress injuries related to extended computer usage.
"When using a static mouse, the hand, wrist and arm are confined to a fixed position that limits natural movements and forces robotic gestures which strains your tendons and ligaments causing pain and discomfort over time." said Dr. Jack Atzmon, President and CEO of Smartfish Technologies. "The ErgoMotion Mouse adapts to your natural movements and provides the most unique and healthy computing experience to date."
The ErgoMotion Mouse boasts a sleek design, and features both left and right click, four-way scroll wheel and a discreet wireless USB plug-in. The device is compatible with MACs and PCs, and features an ambidextrous design for both right and left-handed users. It's is available now from https://www.getsmartfish.com for $49.95.
Smartfish Technologies was founded on a passion for healthier living, smart technology and true ergonomic innovation in an ever-growing electronic world. As a practicing chiropractor of 14 years, Smartfish president and CEO Dr. Jack Atzmon met with thousands of patients who continually complained of hand, wrist, shoulder and back pain. Through extensive knowledge of repetitive stress injury (RSI) - common forms known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, he began to understand that a key contributor to these ailments came from the day-to-day use of computers - specifically, repetitive motion of computer peripheral use. Dr. Atzmon's vision and breakthrough technology led him to form Smartfish Technologies and launch a line of computer peripherals based on the company's ErgoMotion technologies, beginning with the ErgoMotion Mouse, to promote a healthy PC lifestyle for work and play.
Combining the science of ergonomics with the technology of motion, Smartfish's ErgoMotion is the industry's most advanced computer peripheral solution designed to relieve discomfort and repetitive stress injuries (RSI) related to extended computer usage. ErgoMotion forms the basis for a new generation of solutions, including mice and keyboards that promote comfort and productivity for a wide range of computer users during long hours of daily usage, whether at work or at home. ErgoMotion enables computer peripherals to automatically adjust the user's natural hand and wrist positions throughout the day, providing for a more comfortable, healthier, and enjoyable computer lifestyle.
Latest News Posts
- killer7 announced for Steam release in 2018
- Thanos debuts to GTA V with FULL infinity gauntlet powers
- H1Z1: Battle Royale hits 4.5 million players in 3 days, PS4
- State of Decay 2 reaches 1 million players in just TWO days
- RedG Studios releases 1st gameplay trailer for S.O.N
- B360M DS3H Motherboard - no signal to monitor with radeon r9 285x after motherboard upgrade
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit