HighPoint Delivers Cost Effective 8 Port SAS RAID Controller for SMB and SOHO Markets
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, announces immediate availability of the RocketRAID 2680, the higher port count member added to the RocketRAID 2600 cost effective SAS connectivity plus RAID 5 Controller series.
The RocketRAID 2680 low profile design is perfect for small factor systems and PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity supports fast data transfers. The internal mini-SAS connector offers the robust flexibility to support up to eight 15,000 rpm SAS hard drives for performance and / or eight lower cost SATA hard drives for capacity. The flexibility to support SAS and SATA drives on the same controller provides a true balance of performance and capacity.
HighPoint continues it's impressive track record of meeting customers' needs by delivering the RocketRAID 2600 SAS RAID series that are feature rich and have robust connectivity for internal or external storage that deliver the performance required at an extremely competitive price point.
HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as a leader in RAID technologies specializes in the design and manufacturer of HBA (Host Bus Adapters) and HighPoint RAID IP (Intellectual Property). HighPoint provides a broad range of scalable hardware HBA's that meet the storage requirements of all customer types from Enterprise to SMB (Small Medium Sized Business) to PC enthusiast. For more information visit https://www.highpoint-tech.com.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series