RunCore SSD at a New Lower Price
We at RunCore pride ourselves on giving our customers the perfect mix of price to performance on the market. In an effort to make that ratio even better for you the consumer, we are happy to announce our new low Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) on some of our most popular and unique products from the Pro IV netbook SSD line.
RunCore Pro IV Light 50MM PCI-e SSD for the Dell Mini 9 and Vostro A90
RunCore Pro IV 70MM and Pro IV Light 50MM SATA PCI-e SSD for ASUS Eee PC mini notebooks and tablet PCs
16GB was $99.99, now only $89.99 Save $10
32GB was $139.99, now only $129.99 Save $10
64GB was $229.99, now only $209.99 Save $20
128GB was $419.99, now only $359.99 Save $60
All authorized RunCore retailers have been informed of our new pricing above that will be in place from this date forward. While not all retailers utilize our MAP pricing, those who choose to lower their prices to meet the recent change will be listed here. Note: This list is subject to change at any time.
For more information on RunCore products and services, please visit https://www.runcore.com.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard