A-Data Releases C008 Retractable USB Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, launched today the C008 retractable USB flash drive. The trendy design features a sliding USB connector, which smoothly extends from and retracts into the drive at the push of a thumb. The capless mechanical design eliminates the hassle of lost drive caps. Furthermore, users can effectively make the USB connector ready for use with just one hand, for greater convenience when speed is necessary.
The newly introduced C008 embodies both functionality and aesthetics. On one hand, the USB connector is concealed in the compact body, fully protected without the need for a drive cap. The matte-textured body is scratchproof and dirt-repellent. On the other hand, the C008 comes in an elegant shape and in two colour schemes, expressing its unique personality. The simple curves of this series give a feeling of fashionable comfort. Additionally, the C008 is conveniently designed with a strap hole so that one can easily loop a string through and connect to a keychain or a mobile phone.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-adding software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial), to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just few easy mouse clicks. The C008 is backed by lifetime product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit