Lexar Media Unveils Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3 Memory for Enthusiasts and Gamers
Introducing the World's First DDR3 Memory Modules Featuring Activity-indicating LEDs
Fremont, CA, and Glasgow, UK, 7 October, 2008 -- Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced immediate availability of Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333MHz) high-performance, low-latency memory modules. These modules are the world's first high-performance DDR3 memory modules to incorporate activity-indicating Light-Emitting Diodes (LED).
Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3 memory modules are specifically built for performance enthusiasts, case modders and do-it-yourself users who want to push the performance envelope while showing off their components in today's popular modified or windowed systems. The LEDs on the new Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3 modules are illuminated in a random pattern based on memory activity, highlighting the system memory and allowing users to visually see how intensely the memory is working. These new modules feature a black printed circuit board (PCB) and black integrated heat spreaders, as well as LEDs spread across the entire length of the top edge of the module. Additionally, eight blue ground-effects LEDs emit a constant glow near the motherboard memory sockets.
"Our Crucial Ballistix Tracer modules deliver cutting edge, solid performance while adding a touch of style to any gaming or enthusiast system," said Jeremy Mortenson, Lexar Media's senior DRAM product marketing manager. "Enthusiasts are going to love our killer new lighting effects scheme that adds more LED placements along the memory module for an even more impressive-and functional-design."
Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3 memory modules are available in 1GB and 2GB modules, or 2GB and 4GB kits. For more information about the entire line of Crucial Ballistix high-performance memory modules, visit https://www.crucial.com/ballistix, https://www.crucial.com/uk/ballistix or https://www.crucial.com/eu/ballistix.
Lexar Media is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of NAND flash and DRAM memory products under the Lexar and Crucial brand names. Lexar offers products in all major flash and DRAM memory categories, including: consumer and enterprise-level USB flash drives, industry-leading memory cards for photography, and all popular form factors of memory cards for mobile devices. For computers, Lexar also offers a full range of DRAM computer memory upgrades for PCs and Mac® systems, and solid state drives (SSD). An industry leader in innovative, patented flash memory technology, Lexar is vertically integrated with Micron Technology, one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
For more information about Lexar, visit https://www.lexar.com. For more information about Crucial products, visit https://www.crucial.com, https://www.crucial.com/uk or https://www.crucial.com/eu. Lexar Media, Inc. is a subsidiary of Micron Technology, Inc. Lexar Media is a division of Micron Europe Limited, a division of Micron Semiconductor Asia Pte. Ltd., and a division of Micron Japan, Ltd.
About Micron Technology, Inc
Micron Technology, Inc., is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Through its worldwide operations, Micron manufactures and markets DRAMs, NAND flash memory, CMOS image sensors, other semiconductor components, and memory modules for use in leading-edge computing, consumer, networking and mobile products. Micron's common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit https://www.micron.com.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit