Thermaltake Launches Massive23 LX Notebook Cooler
Thermaltake Technology, leading PC and notebook thermal solutions brand, has launched the newest member to their popular Massive23 line of notebook coolers, the Massive23 LX. With design considerations particularly focusing on comfort of use, it offers an ergonomic typing angle and two convenient carry handles. In addition, the stylish black metal mesh design enhances its overall appearance. The USB port powered Massive 23 LX comes with separated fan on/off and LED light control switches.
The Massive23 LX offers even more functionality than its predecessors, supporting dual-USB ports and an integrated cable shelter to store the bundled USB power cable when not in use. Moreover, special anti-slip rubber strips on the surface guarantee a firm setting of your notebook. But most importantly an oversized 23cm silent fan underneath the metal mesh of hexagonal-vents offers unparalleled cooling performance.
The Thermaltake Massive23 LX notebook cooler is an ideal combination of high-performance cooling, ergonomic comfort and convenient functionality in a light-weight and stylish design.
The Massive23 LX is available for a suggested retail price of US$ 19.99. For more information about the Massive23 LX go to this page.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases discrete GPU prototype, powered by Raja Koduri
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit