KOGAN SHAKES UP THE MARKET WITH $189 EBOOK READER
6" E INK DEVICE SHIPS WITH OVER 1,500 FREE BOOKS PRE-LOADED
MELBOURNE, Australia, 21 July 2010 -- Kogan Technologies today unveiled a magic and revolutionary 6" eBook Reader for only $189.
The Kogan 6" eBook Reader will sync with Adobe Digital Editions for managing eBook libraries, support 16 eBook file formats and most online book stores, and have a battery life of 10,000 page turns. It will ship free to customers during the presale period and is bundled with a leather case.
Ruslan Kogan said the latest product in the Kogan range would help bring digital eBook reading to the masses.
"We're seeing eBook readers dropping in price, but many are still far too expensive for mainstream use. When you have these devices up to and above $500, you're really asking too much of Australian consumers who want a light, easy and cheap way to read eBooks.
"Most importantly, it's open-market technology. This device isn't tied down to one content provider. Anyone is free to buy this, and download or buy eBooks from almost any online store and view them on our device.
"Not only are we beating the market on price, but we're also including some great features like multimedia playback and cramming in over 1,500 great books pre-loaded onto the device," Kogan said.
The Kogan 6" eBook Reader sells for $189 including free shipping during the pre-sale period. It is available today from https://www.kogan.com.au
About Kogan Technologies
Kogan Technologies is a wholly Australian owned and operated manufacturer and retailer of consumer electronics. Specialising in LCD and LED TVs, Blu-ray players, digital photo frames, PVRs, and digital video cameras, Kogan brings the best technology direct to consumers at unbeatable prices. By cutting out the middle men and selling direct through https://www.kogan.com.au, Kogan smash the competition on price. We regularly talk to our customers through our blog and Twitter, and release products based on these conversations.
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA