KOGAN SHAKES UP THE MARKET WITH $189 EBOOK READER
6" E INK DEVICE SHIPS WITH OVER 1,500 FREE BOOKS PRE-LOADED
MELBOURNE, Australia, 21 July 2010 -- Kogan Technologies today unveiled a magic and revolutionary 6" eBook Reader for only $189.
The Kogan 6" eBook Reader will sync with Adobe Digital Editions for managing eBook libraries, support 16 eBook file formats and most online book stores, and have a battery life of 10,000 page turns. It will ship free to customers during the presale period and is bundled with a leather case.
Ruslan Kogan said the latest product in the Kogan range would help bring digital eBook reading to the masses.
"We're seeing eBook readers dropping in price, but many are still far too expensive for mainstream use. When you have these devices up to and above $500, you're really asking too much of Australian consumers who want a light, easy and cheap way to read eBooks.
"Most importantly, it's open-market technology. This device isn't tied down to one content provider. Anyone is free to buy this, and download or buy eBooks from almost any online store and view them on our device.
"Not only are we beating the market on price, but we're also including some great features like multimedia playback and cramming in over 1,500 great books pre-loaded onto the device," Kogan said.
The Kogan 6" eBook Reader sells for $189 including free shipping during the pre-sale period. It is available today from https://www.kogan.com.au
About Kogan Technologies
Kogan Technologies is a wholly Australian owned and operated manufacturer and retailer of consumer electronics. Specialising in LCD and LED TVs, Blu-ray players, digital photo frames, PVRs, and digital video cameras, Kogan brings the best technology direct to consumers at unbeatable prices. By cutting out the middle men and selling direct through https://www.kogan.com.au, Kogan smash the competition on price. We regularly talk to our customers through our blog and Twitter, and release products based on these conversations.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit