Lian-Li launches the all new Tyr X2000 HTPC/Gaming Chassis
24 June 2008, Taipei, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the Tyr X2000 chassis designed originally to resemble a speaker, but later re-aligned to become the most unique HTPC/Gaming Chassis on the market today. With a sleek tall look aspiring to Tyr, the original Norse God of single combat and heroic glory, the slender beveled front panel signifies the armored helm of Tyr. The side panels accept 2x 5.25" Optical Device Drives and one 3.5" drive, which are inserted from either the left or right side, while the front face is for ergonomics and airflow, filtered by a removable nylon filter.
Lian Li is well known for craftsmanship and quality, and the Tyr X2000 is no exception. Embracing the new style, with an all black anodized interior, an easily removable front panel which hides 3x 140mm silent intake fans, protected by the removable and washable nylon dust cover. The top mounted multimedia ports include 4x USB 2.0 ports, 1x Firewire (IEEE1394), 1x E-SATA, and HD AC97 Audio ports. The patented tool-less latch allows easy access to the compartmented heat zones inside with a special VGA support bar to give added rigidity to extra long VGA cards. Other traditional Lian Li innovations have been improved upon such as the removable motherboard tray with holes for better CPU cooling and added anti-vibration couplings, as well as the specially filed and brushed finish to reduce sharp edges giving the case both style, and an aspect of safety.
More features include support for Extended ATX, ATX, and Micro-ATX motherboards, 8x PCI slots, water cooling support, 1x 140mm silent exhaust fan for the motherboard heat zone, 2x 80mm exhaust fans for the HDD bay heat zone and further support for 2x PSU's (220mm long supported) with anti-vibration and insulated rubber strips on the mounting platforms. Specialized HDD mounting racks (supports 6x HDDs) with special handles which are attached to protect your HDD's, while keeping them vibration free in their bay. The SATA back panel is a hot swap device which can support RAID 0 & 1.The case was designed with silence in mind, so specialized sound insulation material combines with the 2mm thick aluminum alloy side panels to keep your system whisper quiet. Taking things to the extreme in comfort and convenience, Lian Li mounts the case on rubber pads to minimize any vibrations that could add to noise. Additional touches include vented PCI brackets which add to through flow of air and prevent heat buildup.
The essence of Lian-Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product. For more details on features and extras available for the PC-V1010 please go to the Lian-Li website. https://www.lian-li.com
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit