MSI IAP Introduces IM-945GSE as Ultra Low Power Platform Utilizing the Intel® Atom Processor N270
September. 25, 2008 -- Micro-Star International (MSI) is the top 3 motherboard maker with 20-year solid experience who has built motherboard with high quality and solid stability with a winning reputation from worldwide media and customers for year. Based on the successful experience, MSI began its industrial computing business with four product lines of POS, networking, industrial computer and multimedia application.
MSI IPC combines various state of the art technologies and receives recommendations in different fields. Now MSI aggressively designs more fitting product for system solution providers, and MSI IPC have now become the most reliable platform provider.
The demand for an ultra-low power platform with fan-less design is strongly inquired from customers. MSI debuts the IM-945GSE based on the Intel® AtomTM processor N270 and the Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and mini-ITX form factor platform into solid embedded applications. MSI enhanced I/O connectivity covers dual Intel® GbE LAN, 6 RS-232 ports, DVI and VGA interface for dual displays. IM-945GSE can support various scenarios like digital signage, POS, KIOSK and automation with affordable expenditure. MSI IM-945GSE eliminates risk of fan's failure by wide heatsink as fanless solution.
The Intel AtomM processor N270 on the IM-945GSE offers robust performance-per-watt. The N270 is based on Intel® 45nm process technology and generates 2.5W TDP power and 0.6W average power consumption. The N270's latest SSE3 instruction sets enhance performance for multimedia and gaming application.
The chipset is a combination of the Intel® 82945GSE Graphics Memory Controller Hub and the Intel® I/O Controller Hub 7-M (ICH7-M), which provides great I/O capability including 2GB memory capacity, 6 USB ports and SATA2 interface. The MSI IM-945GSE revolutionizing the traditional definition of a low power and cost-effective segment.
The chipset features the Intel® GMA950 (Graphics Media Accelerator) with full support for DirectX 9c and OpenGL 1.4. The MSI IM-945GSE also supports Gigabit Ethernet by two Intel® 82574L controllers which come with high performance, low power and small footprint.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One