MSI IAP Introduces IM-945GSE as Ultra Low Power Platform Utilizing the Intel® Atom Processor N270
September. 25, 2008 -- Micro-Star International (MSI) is the top 3 motherboard maker with 20-year solid experience who has built motherboard with high quality and solid stability with a winning reputation from worldwide media and customers for year. Based on the successful experience, MSI began its industrial computing business with four product lines of POS, networking, industrial computer and multimedia application.
MSI IPC combines various state of the art technologies and receives recommendations in different fields. Now MSI aggressively designs more fitting product for system solution providers, and MSI IPC have now become the most reliable platform provider.
The demand for an ultra-low power platform with fan-less design is strongly inquired from customers. MSI debuts the IM-945GSE based on the Intel® AtomTM processor N270 and the Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and mini-ITX form factor platform into solid embedded applications. MSI enhanced I/O connectivity covers dual Intel® GbE LAN, 6 RS-232 ports, DVI and VGA interface for dual displays. IM-945GSE can support various scenarios like digital signage, POS, KIOSK and automation with affordable expenditure. MSI IM-945GSE eliminates risk of fan's failure by wide heatsink as fanless solution.
The Intel AtomM processor N270 on the IM-945GSE offers robust performance-per-watt. The N270 is based on Intel® 45nm process technology and generates 2.5W TDP power and 0.6W average power consumption. The N270's latest SSE3 instruction sets enhance performance for multimedia and gaming application.
The chipset is a combination of the Intel® 82945GSE Graphics Memory Controller Hub and the Intel® I/O Controller Hub 7-M (ICH7-M), which provides great I/O capability including 2GB memory capacity, 6 USB ports and SATA2 interface. The MSI IM-945GSE revolutionizing the traditional definition of a low power and cost-effective segment.
The chipset features the Intel® GMA950 (Graphics Media Accelerator) with full support for DirectX 9c and OpenGL 1.4. The MSI IM-945GSE also supports Gigabit Ethernet by two Intel® 82574L controllers which come with high performance, low power and small footprint.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower