A-Data Releases N005 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products today unveiled its supreme-generation N005. Adopting SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to achieve ultra-speedy read/write performance, N005 is designed to complement the modern lifestyle and to make data access much more efficiently with its powerful USB 3.0 connectivity.
Leading the industry in innovation and design, ADATA completes its USB 3.0 solution lineup with the introduction of this new USB 3.0 flash drive. N005 is perfectly positioned to fulfill the growing need for faster data transfer in personal portable storage for every-day computing. It takes advantage of the enhanced bandwidth of USB 3.0 and delivers transfer speed up to 85 MB/s based on real-world tests, outperforming the conventional USB 2.0 by nearly 300%.
Design-wise, N005 comes with a sleek aluminum body stylishly coated in sliver-gray, bringing out the quality and the elegance that best suit the young urban professionals nowadays. The snap-on cap design at the rear end of the drive is thoughtfully included to prevent lost cap. Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, N005 is the smart choice of high-capacity personal portable storage ideal for accessing and sharing huge files on the go.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just few easy mouse clicks away. N005 is backed by lifetime product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit