Konnet Technology Unveils New, Apple-Certified ReflexDock Pro
A multifunctional and chic docking solution for your iDevice offers audio/video output without having to remove your protective case
TORONTO, Canada - June 9, 2010 - Konnet Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-quality mobile and gaming accessories, has announced the ReflexDock Pro - a stylish charging dock with audio and video connectivity for the iPod and iPhone, including the new iPhone 4.
Users can charge, sync, and transmit any audio/video content from their iPod/iPhone 3G, 3GS or 4 to their big screen TV - all without needing to remove the protective case. Great for those who want to watch downloaded movies, videos, and shows on a larger screen, the ReflexDock Pro allows you to view a mirrored image of your iPod App content on your TV via the AV Out connection cable (included in package).
Staying consistent with Konnet's modern and intelligent construction, the ReflexDock Pro features Advanced Sound Reflection Design, which enhances speaker quality when the iPod/iPhone is docked. The curved panel design also improves mic reception.
"The ReflexDock Pro takes the concept of an iPhone dock to the next level, letting users comfortably share their downloaded movies and music with friends and family on a bigger TV screen," says Christine Custodio, VP of Marketing for Konnet.
The ReflexDock Pro is now available online at Amazon.com and other e-tailers for an MSRP of $49.99 US, $59.99 CDN. For the latest news, promotions and product features from KONNET, please visit their Facebook Page or Twitter Feed. More detailed information can be found on their website, https://www.konnetonline.com.
About KONNET Technology
KONNET vision is to stimulate the true quality and performance of A/V products to customers worldwide in the new generation of digital entertainment through different forms of innovations. Inspiring quality through innovations, KONNET specializes in the manufacturing of mobile entertainment and gaming accessories.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit