NVIDIA Sets Conference Call for First Quarter Financial Results
CFO Commentary to Be Provided in Writing Ahead of Call
SANTA CLARA, Calif.- April 29, 2010 - NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) will host a conference call on Thursday, May 13, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011, ended May 2, 2010.
The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first quarter earnings from David White, chief financial officer and executive vice president. This material will be posted to https://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the earnings press release is distributed at approximately 1:20 p.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (212) 231 2900; no password is required. The conference call will also be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: https://www.nvidia.com and https://www.streetevents.com.
The press release announcing NVIDIA's results will be distributed over a national wire service prior to the conference call and posted at the company's website: https://www.nvidia.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 20, 2010, at (800) 633 8284 and (402) 977 9140, passcode: 21443084. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss its financial results for its second quarter fiscal 2011.
NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The company holds more than 1,100 U.S. patents, including ones covering designs and insights which are fundamental to modern computing. For more information, see https://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit