NVIDIA Sets Conference Call for First Quarter Financial Results
CFO Commentary to Be Provided in Writing Ahead of Call
SANTA CLARA, Calif.- April 29, 2010 - NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) will host a conference call on Thursday, May 13, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011, ended May 2, 2010.
The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first quarter earnings from David White, chief financial officer and executive vice president. This material will be posted to https://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the earnings press release is distributed at approximately 1:20 p.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (212) 231 2900; no password is required. The conference call will also be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: https://www.nvidia.com and https://www.streetevents.com.
The press release announcing NVIDIA's results will be distributed over a national wire service prior to the conference call and posted at the company's website: https://www.nvidia.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 20, 2010, at (800) 633 8284 and (402) 977 9140, passcode: 21443084. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss its financial results for its second quarter fiscal 2011.
NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The company holds more than 1,100 U.S. patents, including ones covering designs and insights which are fundamental to modern computing. For more information, see https://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti AMP! smile for photos
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra unveiled
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- Z68 Fatal1ty with Mushkin 2133 RAM errors
- Buy (10) Apple iPhone X $4,490 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada