NVIDIA Sets Conference Call for First Quarter Financial Results
CFO Commentary to Be Provided in Writing Ahead of Call
SANTA CLARA, Calif.- April 29, 2010 - NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) will host a conference call on Thursday, May 13, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011, ended May 2, 2010.
The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its first quarter earnings from David White, chief financial officer and executive vice president. This material will be posted to https://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the earnings press release is distributed at approximately 1:20 p.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (212) 231 2900; no password is required. The conference call will also be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: https://www.nvidia.com and https://www.streetevents.com.
The press release announcing NVIDIA's results will be distributed over a national wire service prior to the conference call and posted at the company's website: https://www.nvidia.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available until May 20, 2010, at (800) 633 8284 and (402) 977 9140, passcode: 21443084. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss its financial results for its second quarter fiscal 2011.
NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The company holds more than 1,100 U.S. patents, including ones covering designs and insights which are fundamental to modern computing. For more information, see https://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- is a supplement this is
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card