ZOTAC Announces Presence at Computex 2010
Join ZOTAC at Computex to experience the latest products and technologies first-hand
HONG KONG - Apr. 27, 2010 - ZOTAC International, the world's largest channel manufacturer, today announces its presence at Computex 2010 in Taipei, Taiwan. Join ZOTAC at the Taipei World Trade Center Jun. 01-05, 2010 in Nangang Hall, booth M420 to experience the latest ZOTAC graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms.
"We have a lot of new products to show at Computex 2010, including brand new graphics cards, a greater selection of mini-ITX form factor motherboards and mini-PC systems with new CPU and GPU combinations never used in mini-ITX motherboards or mini-PCs before," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "It will be an exciting show and you can only experience the new products first-hand at Computex 2010."
Existing award-winning ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards, mini-ITX platforms and ZBOX mini-PCs will be on display. Computex attendees can experience NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology with ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 graphics cards - the world's fastest graphics card - for a superior gaming experience with stunning visuals and realistic game play.
It's time to play with ZOTAC at Computex 2010.
◦ ZOTAC will be at Computex 2010
◦ Jun. 01-05, 2010 at the Taipei World Trade Center
◦ Nangang Hall, booth M420
◦ Experience the latest graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs
◦ Newly launched products will be on display
◦ For more details, visit https://www.ZOTAC.com
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit